+Blood 1

Bueno, ya era hora de exarle un ojo al primer capi de esta serie tan prometedora y decir que tiene un principio mu gore y un final que te deja con ganas de mas... interesante serie de vampiros, aunque la peli tampoco fue pa tanto :S


//

//


Nota: 8/10

2 Responses to “+Blood 1”

  1. # Anonymous Anónimo

    Hi, I like your style here. Funny how I was looking for this type of thing, and when I came accross your blog I felt right at home. Great stuff... I think I'll add you to my favorites. With your permission I'll be coming back. Can I tell a friend?

    great job making this blog (good design!), keep up the good work!

    ~ have a nice day.
    come see my blog or my french kissing tips site, you might like them...  

  2. # Anonymous Anónimo

    Printer's Devils
    This is merely to say that the personal and social consequences of any medium--that is, of any extension of ourselves--result from the new scale that is introduced into our affairs by each extension of ...
    Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!  

Publicar un comentario

Search




XML